A primary mission of ReillyLaw, PLC is to assist every client with the development and implementation of their own “Peace of Mind plan.”
There may come a time when you will receive a late night call from a family member or a hospital advising you of a loved one’s medical emergency. Are you ready to respond to that call with the knowledge that you have the information you need to handle any legal or financial needs? Is your family ready should they receive such a call about you?
A Peace of Mind plan is more than just an estate plan. It includes:
1. A Durable General Power of Attorney;
2. An Advance Medical Directive/Health Care Power of Attorney (also known as a Living Will or a Health Care Proxy);
3. A Will, either by itself of as part of a comprehensive estate plan together with a Revocable Living Trust (also known as an Intervivos Trust);
4. A review and update, as needed, of all beneficiary designations for life insurance policies, individual and company retirement plans, bank accounts, brokerage accounts, etc.; and
5. A Peace of Mind Plan “roadmap” for your family that gives them all the information they may need so they can confidently answer the questions that the late night phone call from the hospital will generate.
Learn more about Peace of Mind Planning and take a free, no obligation Legal Readiness Self-Assessment by clicking HERE.
Contact Reilly Law, PLC for assistance in putting together your own personal Peace of Mind plan.